Payment methods accepted on MiamaStore.com:

1- BANK WIRE

You can pay using your bank account or anybody else's, just remember to write in the object of the payment, your order number. Choosing this payment methods you may have to pay some bank fees, please make sure to pay bank fees on your own as we have to receive the total amount of your order. If we receive less than the total amount of the order you will have to pay the remaining amount through paypal or credit card.

You will receive an email once we receive the payment. As long as we are an Italian company, bank wire payments will take many days to be received, so WE SUGGEST YOU TO USE OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS.

2- PAYPAL

Paypal is the quickest and safest payment method. You can pay using your paypal account without any additional fee. We will immediately receive the payment. With paypal your safe and protected by paypal buyer protection policy. Find out more on paypal.com.

3- CREDIT CARD

On MiamaStore© you can use your credit or debit card. No additional fees and we can receive the order immediately.

Credit and debit card payments are made through PAYPAL© secure and crypted webpage.

4- CASH ON DELIVERY

PLEASE NOTICE: This payment method is available only for ITALIAN RESIDENTS!

Pay only 40% with bank wire and the remaining 60% in cash on delivery. Additional fee: 5$

At the delivery of your order you will have to pay the courier in cash. You cannot open the package before paying the courier. Couriers do not accept payments with cheques.

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.

Accept cookies if you want to continue to our website. Click here for our cookies law GDPR